Call Us Anytime : +212 655 453 796
The Itinerary : Morocco Private Trek : 9 days From Marrakech to Saghro Anti AtlasDay 01 : Airport Marrakech
You will be welcomed by our Team (Driver and Guide) then transfer to you Riad or Hotel.Day 02 : Marrakech – Ouarzazate – Boumalne Dades – The Valley of Birds
Transfer from Marrakech to Tagdilt village in Saghro Mountains situated in the valley of Birds via Tizi n Tichka pass 2260 meters high. On the way you will drive through Ouarzazate Hollywood of Morocco, Rose valley and Dades valley then arrive to your Guesthouse in the village. Meet our team (guide, Muleteers, Cook).Day 03 : Tagdilt village- Amda-n-Oughyoul
Today you will start an easy trekking towards Amda-n-Oughyoul situated in a green valley. During the day you will have the opportunity to enjoy stunning views over the High Atlas Mountains and Saghro Mountains. 5 hours Walk. Night in the camp.Day 04 : Amda n Oughyoul –Tizi n Kwawch – Igli Oasis
Depart at 8 a.m from Amda n Oughyoul towards Igli Oasis 1600m via the pass of Kwawch 2600 Meters the highest altitude of the whole trek, then a long Descente with panoramic views over the High Atlas and the great formations of the Anti Atlas of Saghro to your camp in the Oasis of Igli. About 5:30min walk.Day 05 : Igli Oasis – Gorge Afourer – Bab n Ali
Start at 8 a.m from Igli Oasis 1600m towards Bab n Ali 1300m famous for its great rock formations looks like a door. During the day you walk through the Gorge of Afourer known by its nomadic villages made of Clay.5 hours walk. Night in a camp in Bab n Ali.Day 06 : Bab n Ali – Assaka n Ouzzine – Ighazoun Village
We will leave Bab n Ali via its two rock formation to Ighazoun village. A long Descente through the magnificent gorges and the village of Assake n Ouzzine 1800m then continue along the river of Taoudachte towards Ighazoun village where we will set our camp. 5 hours walk.Day 07 : Ighazoun village – Nkob
Today we will walk about 5 hours through many Berber villages with its green fields of Henna and vegetable. Night in a guesthouse in Nkob. Free afternoon to explore the area around you guesthouse.Day 08 : Nkob – Draa valley – Tizi n Tichka – Marrakech
Departure from Nkob towards Marrakech via Draa valley famous for its palm groves and Kasbahs then drive over the Pass of Tichka 2260m to Marrakech. 6 hour’s drive.Day 09 : Marrakech
Transfer to Airport
Trek Information :
- Trip Nature : Trekking in Siroua Mountain.
- Start Location : Hotel or Riad in Marrakech.
- End Location : Hotel or Riad in Marrakech.
- Difficulty : Medium.
- Best Time : All year around.
- Accommodation : Local Berber House, tents
- Min.Altitude : 1300 meters high.
- Max.Altitude : 2600 meters high.
- Price : On Request, Please make an Inquiry to Discuss the Price of this Tour.
Trek Services :
What is included :
- Transport : Transfer from Marrakech airport, Transfer from Marrakech and Back.
- English speaking guide.
- Cook, Mules to carry your luggage.
- Food during your Toubkal trek (breakfast, lunch, dinner).
- Accommodation during your Trip (Guesthouse, Tents).
- Two nights in Riad or Hotel in Marrakech.
What is not Included :
- Travel insurance
- Tips and personal items
Further Info :
- We can recommend and book your accommodation in Marrakech.
- The price depends on the numbers of people in the group; if the number is high the cost per person will be lower.
- The price also depends on the Season (High Altitude Treks).
- Special offer for children -50% for a child less than 10 years old.
- Payment of the deposit 25% to confirm the booking and the remaining balance at the start of the tour.
- All the treks listed can be changed or extended to meet your requirement.
What to Bring :
- Winter : Walking boots, Sun cream, rain jacket, warm clothes, first aid kit, snow shoes, hat, sleeping bag.
- Summer : Walking shoes, sun cream, light clothes, sunglasses, camera, sleeping bag, walking sticks.
- Most of this equipment can be rented here if needed.