Call Us Anytime : +212 655 453 796
The Itinerary : Morocco Private Trek to Essaouira : 6 days Atlantic Coast from MarrakechDay 01 : Marrakech – Tafedna village
Transfer from Marrakech to Tafedna a small fishing village where you will meet our team of camel drivers and a Cook. Night in the camp by the sea. 4 hours drive.Day 02 : Tafedna village – Sidi Ahmed Sayeh
After breakfast start your trek on a beautiful plateau of Argan trees offering a stunning view on a coast. Stop for picnic lunch on the way then carry on to your campsite at Sidi Ahmed Sayh .5 hours walk .Day 03 : Sidi Ahmed Sayh – Sidi Mbark
This morning you will continue trekking through Argan forests and remote Berber villages. Stop for Picnic lunch then walk to the waterfalls nearby. Overnight stay in the camp in Sidi Mbark. 4 hours walkDay 04 : Sidi Mbark – Sidi Kawki
Today you continue walking along the coast towards Sidi Kawki a big fishing village with a beautiful beach; it’s the best place for surfer’s .night in a guesthouse.Day 05 : Free day in Sidi Kawki
Free day in Sidi kawki to ride camels near the beach and to enjoy grilled fish closed to a strange building where lives Sidi kawki Marabout . 2 hours ride camels.Day 06 : Sidi Kawki – Essaouira – Marrakech
Meet your driver to join the pretty walled town of Essaouira. Free visit of the city and return to Marrakech. Night in Marrakech
Trek Information :
- Trip Nature : Atlantic Coast Trek.
- Start Location : Hotel or Riad in Marrakech or Essaouira.
- End Location : Hotel or Riad in Marrakech or Essaouira.
- Difficulty : Easy.
- Best Time : All year.
- Accommodation : Guesthouse, Tents.
- Group Size : + 1 person.
- Min.Altitude : 400 meters high.
- Max.Altitude : 1900 meters high.
- Price : On Request, Please make an Inquiry to Discuss the Price of this Tour.
Trek Services :
What is included :
- Transport : Transfer from Marrakech airport, Transfer from Marrakech and Back.
- English speaking guide.
- Cook, Mules to carry your luggage.
- All Food during your Toubkal trek (breakfast, lunch, dinner).
- Accommodation during your Trip (Guesthouse, Tents).
- Camel ride in Sidi Kawki.
What is not Included :
- Lunch in Essaouira City
- Travel insurance.
- Drinks and Trekking Equipment (sleeping bags, walking shoes) …
- Tip and entry fees for Monuments.
Further Info :
- We can recommend and book your accommodation in Marrakech.
- The price depends on the numbers of people in the group; if the number is high the cost per person will be lower.
- The price also depends on the Season (High Altitude Treks).
- Special offer for children -50% for a child less than 10 years old.
- Payment of the deposit 25% to confirm the booking and the remaining balance at the start of the tour.
- All the treks listed can be changed or extended to meet your requirement.
What to Bring :
- Winter : Walking boots, Sun cream, rain jacket, warm clothes, first aid kit, snow shoes, hat, sleeping bag.
- Summer : Walking shoes, sun cream, light clothes, sunglasses, camera, sleeping bag, walking sticks.
- Most of this equipment can be rented here if needed.