Call Us Anytime : +212 655 453 796
The Itinerary : Morocco Private Trek : 2 days Toubkal Ascent from MarrakechDay 01 : Marrakech - Imlil – Neltner refuge
After an early breakfast in Marrakech drive to Imlil where you will meet our staff (guide, cook, muleteers).After 5 hours walking you will reach Neltner refuge 3207 meters high. night in refuge or tent.Day 02 : Mount Toubkal – Toubkal Refuge – Imlil - Marrakech
An early start from the refuge to reach the summit of Toubkal 4167m, have a small rest in the top to take photos and to enjoy the view over the Atlas Mountain, then Back to Imlil and transfer to Marrakech.
Trek Information :
- Trip Nature : Toubkal Trekking.
- Start Location : Hotel or Riad in Marrakech/Imlil.
- End Location : Hotel or Riad in Marrakech/Imlil.
- Difficulty : Hard.
- Best Time : All year around.
- Accommodation : Refuge or Tent.
- Min.Altitude : 1740 meters high.
- Max.Altitude : 4167 meters high.
- Price : On Request, Please make an Inquiry to Discuss the Price of this Tour.
Trek Services :
What is included :
- Transport : Transfer from Marrakech airport, Transfer from Marrakech and Back.
- English speaking guide.
- Cook, Mules to carry your luggage.
- Food during your Trek (breakfast, lunch, dinner).
- Accommodation during your Trip (Refuge or Tent).
What is not Included :
- Travel insurance
- Tips and personal items.
- Trekking equipments (Sleeping bags, Crampons, Ice Axe…)
Further Info :
- We can recommend and book your accommodation in Marrakech.
- The price depends on the numbers of people in the group; if the number is high the cost per person will be lower.
- The price also depends on the Season (High Altitude Treks).
- Special offer for children -50% for a child less than 10 years old.
- Payment of the deposit 25% to confirm the booking and the remaining balance at the start of the tour.
- All the treks listed can be changed or extended to meet your requirement.
What to Bring :
- Winter : Walking boots, Sun cream, rain jacket, warm clothes, first aid kit, snow shoes, hat, sleeping bag.
- Summer : Walking shoes, sun cream, light clothes, sunglasses, camera, sleeping bag, walking sticks.
- Most of this equipment can be rented here if needed.