Call Us Anytime : +212 655 453 796
The Itinerary : Morocco Private combined Trek : 5 days Toubkal Ascent & Merzouga Dunes from MarrakechDay 01 : Marrakech – Imlil Village – Refuge Toubkal
Transfer from Marrakech to Imlil1740m, and start walking up to the refuge 3207 meters. Night in the refuge or tent.Day 02 : Refuge Toubkal – Toubkal Summit – Imlil village
Start before dawn towards the highest mountain in North Africa Toubkal 4167 meters high have rest in the Summit to enjoy the view over the High Atlas then back to Imlil. Night in a guesthouse.Day 03 : Imlil – Ait ben Haddou – Rose Valley – Fig valley
Today you will drive to Dades valley or the valley of the fig through the high Atlas Mountain via the pass of Tichka 2260 meters high. Lunch in Ait ben Haddou Fortress and continue to Ouarzazate, Skoura oasis, rose valley then arrive to Dades valley. Night in a hotel or similar.Day 04 : Fig Valley – Todgha Gorge – Merzouga
After breakfast drive towards Merzouga, on the way you will cross the spectacular palm groves of Tinghir and visit Todgha gorge, one of the best places for rock climbing, about 300 meters high. After that continue to Merzouga, when you will arrive you will start riding the camels to the camp, and enjoy the sunset over the highest dune in Merzouga Erg Echebbi. Night in the camp.Day 05 : Merzouga – Draa Valley – Marrakech
Today you will go to Marrakech. Wake up early to enjoy the sunrise and back to the hotel then drive to Draa Valley, the biggest palm oasis in Morocco, after that drive over the High Atlas to Marrakech.
Tour Information :
- Trip Nature : Combined Trek.
- Start Location : Marrakech.
- End Location : Marrakech.
- Difficulty : First part : Hard .second part Easy.
- Best Time : All year around.
- Accommodation : Refuge, Guesthouse, Hotel, Tents in the desert.
- Min.Altitude : 1740 meters high.
- Max.Altitude : 4167 meters high.
- Price : On Request, Please make an Inquiry to Discuss the Price of this Tour.
Tour Services :
What is included :
- Transport : Transfer from Marrakech airport, Transfer from Marrakech and back.
- Mules to carry your Luggage during the Toubkal Trek.
- English speaking guide.
- All Food during your Toubkal trek (breakfast, lunch, dinner).
- Accommodation during your Trek (Refuge, Guesthouse, Hotel in Dades gorge, Tents in the desert).
- Camel ride.
What is not Included :
- Lunches during your tour
- Travel insurance
- Drinks and Trekking Equipment (sleeping bags, Snow shoes …
- Tip and entry fees for Monuments
Further Info :
- We can recommend and book your accommodation in Marrakech.
- The price depends on the numbers of people in the group; if the number is high the cost per person will be lower.
- The price also depends on the Season (High Altitude Treks).
- Special offer for children -50% for a child less than 10 years old.
- Payment of the deposit 25% to confirm the booking and the remaining balance at the start of the tour.
- All the treks listed can be changed or extended to meet your requirement.
What to Bring :
- Winter : Walking boots, Sun cream, rain jacket, warm clothes, first aid kit, snow shoes, hat, sleeping bag.
- Summer : Walking shoes, sun cream, light clothes, sunglasses, camera, sleeping bag, walking sticks.
- Most of this equipment can be rented here if needed.