Call Us Anytime : +212 655 453 796
The Itinerary : Morocco Private Day tour to Imlil valley from MarrakechDay 01 : Excursion departure from Marrakech
On this excursion you will visit Imlil valley, one of the famous Berber villages in the Western high Atlas 65 km from Marrakech .Well known as the starting point for trekking to the highest Summit in North Africa Toubkal 4167 m.
Your excursion will Start from your Hotel or Riad in Marrakech At 8 a.m , meet your driver/ guide and drive to Imlil, 1 hour and half drive. On the way you will have the chance to stop to take some photos for the high Atlas mountains with its green valleys and its great villages …when you will arrive to Imlil you will start walking for 3 to 4 hours it depends on your fitness then visit a local barber family for lunch after that back to Marrakech at about 6 p.m.
Trip Information :
- Trip Nature : Private Day Tour.
- Pick up Time : 8 a.m.
- Drop off Time : 6 p.m.
- Start Location : Marrakech.
- End Location : Marrakech.
- Difficulty : Easy.
- Best Time : All year.
- Transport : Air Conditioned Minivan.
- Group Size : + 1 person.
- Price : On Request, Please make an Inquiry to Discuss the Price of this Tour.
Trip Services :
What is included :
- Transport : Transfer from Marrakech to Imlil and back.
- English speaking guide.
- Drinks (Water).
- Mule (if needed).
- Lunch in a Berber village.
What is not Included :
- Travel insurance.
- Soft drinks.
Further Info :
- We can recommend and book your accommodation in Marrakech.
- The price depends on the numbers of people in the group; if the number is high the cost per person will be lower.
- Payment of the deposit 25% to confirm the booking and the remaining balance at the start of the tour.
- All the treks listed can be changed or extended to meet your requirement.
- Special offer for children -50% for a child less than 10 years old.