Call Us Anytime : +212 655 453 796
The Itinerary : Morocco private Cooking class Day Tour in High Atlas from MarrakechDay 01 : Excursion departure from Marrakech
Departure from Marrakech At 8 a.m towards Imlil valley in the High Atlas Mountain 65 km and one hour and half from Marrakech. On the way you will have the chance to visit weekly Souks at Tahanaout or Asni (depending on which day of the week you will come, Tuesday and Saturday), when you will arrive meet our staff (Cook, Guide) then start your cooking class by learning how to make local Berber Mint Tea after that our Chef will learn you how to make different local food including: Berber Tagine, Berber Salad, Soups, Couscous… it depends on the Menu of the Day. After lunch our guide will take you for a walk through Berber villages and waterfall for two hours walking, before you will meet the driver and back to Marrakech.
Trip Information :
- Trip Nature : Private Day Tour Marrakech.
- Pick up Time : 8 a.m.
- Drop off Time : 6 p.m.
- Start Location : Marrakech.
- End Location : Marrakech.
- Difficulty : Easy.
- Best Time : All year.
- Transport : Air Conditioned Minivan.
- Group Size : + 1 person.
- Price : On Request, Please make an Inquiry to Discuss the Price of this Tour.
Trip Services :
What is included :
- Transport : Transfer from Marrakech to Imlil and back.
- English speaking guide and Cook.
- Drinks (Water).
- Mule (if needed).
- Lunch in a Berber village.
What is not Included :
- Travel insurance.
- Soft drinks.
Further Info :
- We can recommend and book your accommodation in Marrakech.
- The price depends on the numbers of people in the group; if the number is high the cost per person will be lower.
- Payment of the deposit 25% to confirm the booking and the remaining balance at the start of the tour.
- All the treks listed can be changed or extended to meet your requirement.
- Special offer for children -50% for a child less than 10 years old.